Elder of the Year Nomination Form
- Nominations are only for local Indigenous people of the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo, that have roots in the region that can be traced back at least 3 generations.
- Remember: the Selection Committee does not know your nominee at all, so please answer each and every question with as much detail as possible.
- Nomination deadline is January 19, 2023
- Please complete all fields before you submit the form.
Requirements for this Award
- The nominee must be 55 years of age or older.
- Actively involved in a minimum of at least one community service activity as a volunteer.